[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I picked stuff that adds to everyone else's attacks regardless of what kind they are. My powers only care if I'm the one making a basic attack, so it's up to you. I can still hit things and add effects at range, even if my damage is piddly. Likewise, the effects I can add to allies attacks work regardless if melee or ranged.

Generally, I like to make sure I always have a ranged option with characters, just to be prepared. Nothing sucks quite like spending the battle doing nothing because you can't reach the artillery in the back.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
I picked stuff that adds to everyone else's attacks regardless of what kind they are. My powers only care if I'm the one making a basic attack, so it's up to you. I can still hit things and add effects at range, even if my damage is piddly. Likewise, the effects I can add to allies attacks work regardless if melee or ranged.

Generally, I like to make sure I always have a ranged option with characters, just to be prepared. Nothing sucks quite like spending the battle doing nothing because you can't reach the artillery in the back.

Just had a look then, looks good.

[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] No further changes to Kartuus.

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] Cool. I'll look at him again tonight and whack up his first approval.
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] Your damage is fine. When you have Combat Advantage you will be doing 1d4+5 +2d6 +2 Plus you can land that each turn, so if the Skald is using you to attack and you have combat advantage you'll be landing 1d4+3 +2d6+2 .You will just have to get combat advantage is all. Which for an Eladrin with teleport ... piece of cake!
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Thanks for your well intentioned help on Daeja's sheet. We were working through that together via PM. It wound up being pretty frustrating for her. It might be a good idea just to fire a PM to the person in question first next time and ask if they would like some help with formatting :)
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] Cool, thanks for the link I'll check it out tonight and link Wat to the adventure page.

Sounds like we are nearing kick off :)

Son of Meepo

First Post
I had a small background written for Wat, but I haven't tried to work it into the Crystal Isles specifically. Since I never named locations all that is really needed is a city able to accommodate both a temple to Joven and a brothel.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I've coughed up a small background. If needed I can flesh it out further, but I made it as setting-neutral as possible.

Basically the idea is that my character is a gypsy child of unknown parentage whose clans sail the near seas, and sometimes beyond. They are intended to be fairly stereotypical, but replace caravans with boats (junks & houseboats?). I am considering taking a vistani heritage at some point, but I am undecided as yet.

Her schtick is that of a sabre-dancing, dagger-tossing singer/dancer/storyteller. Visually I was a bit inspired by a film called Gadjo Dilo, though I don't intend for this character to be quite as much of a strumpet as her namesake (though she IS still basically a "free love" hippy). She is probably less fiesty than the character in that film as well.

Let me know if I need to change or add anything.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
A priest dedicated to a lusty god and a knight serving a succubs traveling with a free-loving bard.

If nothing else is, at least the fan fiction written about our party will be legendary.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], would you mind updating the first post with links to our characters (I wanna see what everyone else put together :D )? Or does that go somewhere else?

Remove ads