[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yeah, I don't mind the friction either, as long as all the players are smiling. :)

Sorry for not posting the past couple days - I just couldn't think of anything really relevant to add to the skill challenge, heh. Having it mage-centric was appropriate here, no worries about that.

FourMonos

First Post
If someone wants to read the book, let me know. I will "read" for the person, assuming they want to read it to the rest of the party members.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I know there's been some talk about Blagarm joining the others (and I do have a template for a rogue innkeeper), but I think he fits in best as an NPC at the Hanged Man. He can take care of himself despite his jovial exterior.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I know there's been some talk about Blagarm joining the others (and I do have a template for a rogue innkeeper), but I think he fits in best as an NPC at the Hanged Man. He can take care of himself despite his jovial exterior.
To be clear, as a player I don't have any intent to bring Blagarm along for the ride. Raiyek is mainly just concerned for his well being because he appears to be the only non-adventurer (i.e. maybe not able to defend himself) left in the city. Taking him along would likely not be conducive to an investigation, I think. ;) Plus I agree that old Blagarm probably has a few tricks up his sleeve that Raiyek doesn't suspect. ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
There are other adventurers at his beck and call - all calling the tavern their base. If it gets to that, I think we can safely assume he knows how to open the portal to Bacarte thus saving himself.

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] Haven't seen you post for a little while, combat started!! Let's see the menagerie in action!

Remove ads