[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

Neil1889

First Post
I think that Visions of Avarice centred in I27 could be worth a go. It'll take me time to post it tomorrow evening GMT and there may be a period where FourMonos has to check the enemy willpowers and move the monsters accordingly. It would possibly effect the whole lot - it could look something like this:

Lilli places the zone in square I27. To Hit rolls start with the G2 in D26, then G3 in D30, then G4 in D32, then G1 in D24, followed by the Beholder in N–O/27-28.

To Hit rolls and where they may get moved to:
G2 = Total to Hit: Willpower: xx. maybe Gets pulled to square I27 (the zone square, it would be highlighted in dark orange 1 on the Google sheet).
G3 = Total to Hit: Willpower: xx. maybe Gets pulled to square H28
G4 = Total to Hit: Willpower: xx. maybe Gets pulled to square I28
G1 = Total to Hit: Willpower: xx. maybe Gets pulled to square H26
Beholder = Total to Hit: Willpower: xx. maybe Gets pulled to squares J–K/27-28.

Does anyone have any problems with that?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION], will that pull PCs too? I mean, can it affect our characters? You know, like MetaVoid told me to freely target him in the area spells so you're asking for our permission...or is it just tactical question.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Can someone check for me - what can I do while petrified? I didn't get a chance to check my books last night like I wanted to. I'll get my IC post up today sometime.

Neil, if it doesn't affect our characters, I don't have any issues with grouping the monsters all together. :)

FourMonos

First Post
Okay, stupid question time, but who is Max on the map? Did we get a a Verm and Max on accident?

also, [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] you missed with the charge, I assume the 7 damage is from Furry of Blows, but what is the ongoing damage from?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Ooooh. Petrification is bad, but it has its perks.
  • The creature is unconscious.
  • The creature is helpless.
  • The creature can’t take actions.
  • The creature takes a -5 penalty to all defenses.
  • The creature is unaware of its surroundings.
  • The creature falls prone, if possible (though not likely with petrification).
  • The creature can’t flank.
  • The creature has resist 20 to all damage.
  • The creature doesn’t age.

The really bad part about it is that, usually, it can only be ended by magic (e.g.: Remove Affliction, Oil of Flesh Returned, etc...)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Looks like Dispel Magic only affects conjurations or zones, so I imagine no.

Yep. Petrifying Ray is a ranged 10 attack (according to the MV), so Dispel Magic won't work.

Last edited:

Remove ads