[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

renau1g

First Post
Ummm I think that one is outdated. Currently we allow everything WOTC has published after a 1 month waiting period for judge review. Basically anything in the CB is fair game + the Dragon articles from the last month that haven't been loaded

Walking Dad

First Post
I saw the recruiting closed :(

I would be interested if anything opens up. Would it be for 'new' L4W players only? I have already 3 characters...

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I'd prefer new PC's as I'm trying to bring them into the fold, but if we don't get the 5 for a party I will likely take someone from the tavern.

I'll keep you in mind if you're not on an adventure with your PC's, but it'll be level 1.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'd prefer new PC's as I'm trying to bring them into the fold, but if we don't get the 5 for a party I will likely take someone from the tavern.

I'll keep you in mind if you're not on an adventure with your PC's, but it'll be level 1.
Thanks :D, but on the other side, I hope their will be an adventure until then, as you said it will be in a couple of months.

For this group (Shay, Scotley, Mowgli, perhaps Leif and you as DM to boot) I would maybe just retire a character then to hop on the train. There were any bonuses for retiring a higher level character for a level 1?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
So I set up a campaign site on Obsidian Portal. It will look quite familiar to some of you (still containing links to the Bees ;)).

4e Kingmaker Conversion | Home Page | Obsidian Portal

I set it up because it is a good repository for info and this campaign will use a lot of visuals and have multiple tasks at one time. This site offers a good way to have all that info in one place so we all don't lose track of goals.

Oh, Mowgli, how'd you get that cool graphic at the top of your wiki?

Remove ads