[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

HandofMystra

First Post
Is there still room for one more? I was thinking of a human druid who knows that the wild is going to be encroached and has decided to get in on the ground floor to shape the new realm that will live in balance with nature. He has been asked to do this by the spirits of nature.

renau1g

First Post
For right now I'm not accepting any new PCs, I've only accepted 4 so far, Shayuri, Scotley, Leif, and Mowgli. Once I get closer to the date I'll make an official announcement about picking up 1 or 2 more and then open up recruitment. I would definitely consider you HandofMystra when the time comes. It'll be in the Living 4th Edition world so if you'd like feel free to poke around there.

All - I've ported over the wiki for L4W as the EnWiki is (to quote stonegod) borked.

L4W Wiki

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, Mowgli, how'd you get that cool graphic at the top of your wiki?

Keep it up, Ryan - you'll get me commissions from Paizo and Obsidian Portal both!

On your campaign main page, go to Edit Settings. Close to the bottom of the page there's an option to upload a banner image. I used Photoshop to put together images of some of the major players in the AP, layered them onto a picture of the city and the campaign title. My image is 1200 pixels/inch, .603 in wide and .25 inches tall. Not sure what the dimensions would be at different resolutions, but you could play around with it.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Thanks Mowgli, I'll send Sean Reynolds or Lisa Stevens a message about that commission ;)

Oh BTW, I love that Paizo's people hang out on their forums and discuss, even their CEO.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yup - they seem to be a great bunch of folks, who love the game and their product.

Not only do they hang out over there, they monitor the ENWorld forums as well, and frequent pop in over here to chime in.

Velmont

First Post
I must confess I had the same idea than Walking Dad. I am more or less interested by my paladin, mainly because I am playing a similar character at the moment in another game.

I'll keep an eye on that thread and I'll see when recruitment will reopen what I'll do.

renau1g

First Post
Yup - they seem to be a great bunch of folks, who love the game and their product.

Not only do they hang out over there, they monitor the ENWorld forums as well, and frequent pop in over here to chime in.

Yeah saw Lisa drop by that thread in General Discussion about what would you do if you were Paizo's CEO

http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/274063-youre-ceo-paizo-now-what.html

I must confess I had the same idea than Walking Dad. I am more or less interested by my paladin, mainly because I am playing a similar character at the moment in another game.

I'll keep an eye on that thread and I'll see when recruitment will reopen what I'll do.

Is that Gloom? We'll see what the future holds. I really can't wait for my hardcopy to arrive, but that won't be until mid-April right in the heart of tax season :(

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, it is Gloom. I have Cliff that is almost the same. I created Gloom at a moment when VV game seemed to be dying, which is not. Stats wise, they look almost the same, but roleplay wise, Gloom is seeking to die in combat, like his tribe, things Lauto refuse him, while Cliff is reincarnated soul, favored by Ilmather, that only remember his numerous death in the city of Athkatla and knows his death will come again, but until then, try to change things. So one is frustrated and want to die, the other is peaceful with himself and his known coming death and simply try to do good before it happen.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So from the Traits Conversion link, should I choose Brigand my character can take his choice of one of the three - adding the skills to his class list, the +1 bonus in the two skills, or the extra 100 gp?

renau1g

First Post
Yes. We try to keep them comparable to the PHB2 ones, so essentially +2 to one skill (or +1 to 2) or add a non-class skill to your skill list (say religion for a fighter).

The 100gp is a bit outside the norm, but I think in the long term (like say once you get past level 1) it's far weaker than the others, so I have no problem with it.

Remove ads