OOC: Endur's Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Thanee

First Post
One more question... could you maybe give us a quick example as to how the family tree should look like (especially how we should write that up, structuring and all that...)?

Bye
Thanee

Endur

First Post
hmmm... Dragon as a splat-book pick ... Let me consider that ... which Dragon is it from?

Paxus Asclepius said:
I'm looking at the Enspell Familiar feat from an old Dragon as my splat-book pick; it extends the range of the Share Spells class feature from 5 feet to one mile. Is that acceptable?

Thanee--use whatever format works.

LogicsFate -- I sent you an email. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur, hey boss I got to much on my dish right now for another game, I was really expecting this to start up in a month like you PM implied... Maybe next time. :)

Endur

First Post
Rillian, At the moment the answer is no, but I'll add you to the list of interested gamers for next time.

RillianPA said:
Hi Endur,

Do you have any room open beyond those from your previous game?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Can I use Sleight of Hand and/or Tumble as my income skill as those can be used to earn an income in the way that Perform can?

Thanee

First Post
Some more questions...

1) How to determine starting gold? Roll/Average/Max/Other?
2) 4d4x10 (100) ok as Warlock starting gold (it's about what the listed package suggests)? They don't list how to determine starting gold outside the PHB for some reason. ;)
3) Do Rhennee speak Rhopan automatically (like elves speak elven) or do they have to learn it normally?
4) Would it be ok, if my character came to Hommlet like 2 or 3 years ago and then lived there, probably working in a bar as a serving girl (also, what's the proper name for that profession?), mostly lacking a better idea where to go (just wants to stay away from the bigger cities)?

(After some reading over the various invocations, I'll probably switch the red dragon in the background line to some kind of fiend, since it simply fits better. Same idea, just a different focus.)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads