[OOC] Ethend Game: The Hunt for Cantus [Recruiting]

Bront

The man with the probe
Question:
Human – Zoduka region

Is their caste skill also always considered a class skill? Or do they just get the free ranks and +2? (it's different from the other humans, so just checking to make sure).

So many posibilities... Still trying to come up with a concept.

Question, is the Beastmaster available (I think that's the one, i get him and animal lord confused) I'm looking for the one that lets you eventualy have multiple companions. I'm thinking of perhaps the mute character in BS's idea who's turned to animals since he can comunicate to them without words...

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
I'm thinking of perhaps the mute character in BS's idea who's turned to animals since he can comunicate to them without words...

Ferrix, I pretty much have my offical concept on hold for a bit longer now cause of the above news. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
Ferrix said:
Erekose13 - What PrC were you thinking of specifically? I do like Hyperconscious, it's a great Psionic resource.
I am trying to think of someone who has become an expert Mythar hunter, sort of in the vein of Tau but in a completely different direction. So my options that I am pondering so far:

1. Egoist(w/Metamorphsis) who can transform into Mythar (and many other critters)
2. Quietus from Hyperconscious
3. Gnomish Chronorebel
4. Illithid Slayer modified to hunt mythar
5. Thrallherd (my first thought, but BS is going with the leadership thing)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ferrix, any chance I could instead of droping spellcasting as the CW has it for Ranger, I could simply get a full animal companion per the druid? Or would I have to give up more?

Ferrix

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I added a word, which is in bold, cause I think its what you where trying to convey. If it's wrong please let me know. :)

Basically what I was trying to say was that if the doomsayer was particularly adamant about trying to change the tribes way of life, there would be repercussions. If they don't try to change the tribes way of life, no repercussions.

I would imagine it’s worth a skill point (for a barbarian to learn) and that the chiefs, and other leader, and their children would know it?

Ah, they truly are inspired from the Vikings. :D

I'm going to assume I have all the above correct and start writing up my formal concept. :D

That's correct. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
Ok, I think I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for this, but I need to come up with a good idea. Paladin could be interesting. Where can I find the Psychic Rogue class?

Anyway, I'll come up with something entertaining soon, need to look over the complete books before I decide on anything for certain though.

Psychic Rogue is here.

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
Question:
Human – Zoduka region

Is their caste skill also always considered a class skill? Or do they just get the free ranks and +2? (it's different from the other humans, so just checking to make sure).

So many posibilities... Still trying to come up with a concept.

Question, is the Beastmaster available (I think that's the one, i get him and animal lord confused) I'm looking for the one that lets you eventualy have multiple companions. I'm thinking of perhaps the mute character in BS's idea who's turned to animals since he can comunicate to them without words...

Ooops, will fix that, it's always a class skill.

Beastmaster would be fine depending upon your race/region of origin.

Remove ads