• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Hey folks, I'm almost done. I have a theory about solving the tomb - having read through the entire thing (so far). I'm about 2900 posts through.Do you think it's something I should do IC or should can we discuss here?

Edit: I actually have no freaking clue.

Also, a couple things the group forgot at their last(or one of your) rest(s):
  • You have a bag of holding that the Thayan Wizard was carrying and have yet to look through it.
  • Myrral has a potion that's unidentified and spoke to him.

Also:
- There are Masks and an Eye Plate that you can use to scry rooms (by putting the plate somewhere or throwing it in a room or whatever)

Edit 2: I'm caught up. whew!

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Hey folks, I'm almost done. I have a theory about solving the tomb - having read through the entire thing (so far). I'm about 2900 posts through.Do you think it's something I should do IC or should can we discuss here?

Edit: I actually have no freaking clue.

Also, a couple things the group forgot at their last(or one of your) rest(s):
  • You have a bag of holding that the Thayan Wizard was carrying and have yet to look through it.
  • Myrral has a potion that's unidentified and spoke to him.

Also:
- There are Masks and an Eye Plate that you can use to scry rooms (by putting the plate somewhere or throwing it in a room or whatever)

Edit 2: I'm caught up. whew!
I don't remember masks... 😞 once we recover Ussal we definitely need to do an inventory, we had a chance this lqst rest, but we needed fresh reading obviously.

Good work Taran!

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey folks,

The title of this thread says recruiting, & I’m interested. I can either take that Druid NPC, or make a character from scratch. Are you guys missing any specific skill set?

Disclaimer: I’ve created a character once for ToA, but the pbp game died shortly after making landfall (encounter with dragon turtle) and talking to the merchant prince. I know little after that, so if I make a character from scratch, I’d likely throw in some amnesia, or maybe he was summoned/gated from somewhere else.
I’ll gladly fill any missing role, let me know your thoughts.

Disclaimer 2: I won’t read the thread from the beginning & congrats on the long lasting pbp game!

Cheers,

Sg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey folks,

The title of this thread says recruiting, & I’m interested. I can either take that Druid NPC, or make a character from scratch. Are you guys missing any specific skill set?

Disclaimer: I’ve created a character once for ToA, but the pbp game died shortly after making landfall (encounter with dragon turtle) and talking to the merchant prince. I know little after that, so if I make a character from scratch, I’d likely throw in some amnesia, or maybe he was summoned/gated from somewhere else.
I’ll gladly fill any missing role, let me know your thoughts.

Disclaimer 2: I won’t read the thread from the beginning & congrats on the long lasting pbp game!

Cheers,

Sg
Yeah, the Druid is taken. There's the Thayan Orc Bodyguard, or we could find ourselves a surviving member of the Yellow Banner (who you could make up).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads