(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It does. It's kind of a dumb way to make tools work, but that's how it is. Doesn't give you proficiency but gives you advantage. Not how everything else works, but how crowbars (and a few other things) work.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ok! Well then the first roll was wrong but it was a bad failure anyway, so it doesn't matter. Let's try again with the proper value (ie not the proficiency bonus) to represent advantage but hey, maybe Rodrigo will finally get a break?

EarlyBird

Explorer
I wish to have Dellrak down to his slacks and two hand axes in his belt by the time the water reaches the top of the stairs. Might involve taking the armor off underwater then going up for a breath at the last instant.

If the door opens before the water reaches the top he will be wet, have one boot on, and his armor may or may not still be worn, that I leave to the DM. Still will have two hand axes and a mean disposition.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Btw, figured this was just a short tunnel to get past the rockslide. If there is no end in sight after maybe 10', Harb would have turned back.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Btw, figured this was just a short tunnel to get past the rockslide.

I thought it was strange that you went that way. This is the way that the water gets in to the trap. Not a way I expected anyone to go. Too late to turn around!

PCs may not know it, but I don't mind letting the players know that this won't split the party. You're just going to the same place from two very different ways to get there.

I will post a map soon.

Remove ads