(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The crunching was coming from the tents. There are a lot of tents and a lot of ghouls. You targeted four of thirteen and turned two of them. The other two are coming at you so Sanctuary will still work. I think your power combo did fine. We wouldn't really want it to make it so no one else gets to do anything, would we?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
In case anyone is curious, I call them "grey ghouls" because they have a modification that I made... I have long hated creatures that stun. It's like "have fun watching the rest of us play!" It would be even worse here. So I came up with a ghoul mechanic that everyone enjoyed more. It's terrifying, but it's a lot more fun than being stunned.

EarlyBird

Explorer
13?? That is unlucky and bodes ill... I like "re-skinning" monsters myself. Although I don't try my hand at playing with the mechanics, can;t wait to see what is more frightening than being paralyzed and gnawed on by ghouls.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
What, are you all punishing me for taking so long? Go ahead and take your turns! (Other than Imogen. She's gone already, unless Kobold wants to change it.)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
What, are you all punishing me for taking so long? Go ahead and take your turns! (Other than Imogen. She's gone already, unless Kobold wants to change it.)

I'm... kinda hesitating as to where Rodrigo should go! Our left flank seems taken care of, the right is ... sort of iffy, and the north it entirely depends what happens with sanctuary.

So my gut is to go north and shout to Dellrack to go east (right) to bolster that flank but that might not work at all...

So, erm, [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION], what is your plan?

Fradak

Explorer
The crunching was coming from the tents. There are a lot of tents and a lot of ghouls. You targeted four of thirteen and turned two of them. The other two are coming at you so Sanctuary will still work. I think your power combo did fine. We wouldn't really want it to make it so no one else gets to do anything, would we?

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, isn't it? :)
I count 12 Ghouls on the map. I think GreyGhoul9 (Y26) is missing.

I'm... kinda hesitating as to where Rodrigo should go! Our left flank seems taken care of, the right is ... sort of iffy, and the north it entirely depends what happens with sanctuary.

So my gut is to go north and shout to Dellrack to go east (right) to bolster that flank but that might not work at all...

So, erm, @Fradak, what is your plan?

The plan was to drop Sanctuary after the first impact. So, Chrysagon will fall back to Rod. They are very tough so let's focus on the same target. I don't know how to help with the tents plan. Maybe if we line them up, Miss Imogen coul make it fall without hitting us in the process.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chrysagon could disengage before Imogen knocks the tent down. With the way I do Init, I don't mind turns overlapping a bit.

Edit: (Read your post) Or you can walk away... I haven't double-checked, but I think you will provoke an opportunity attack. It'll have to make the sanctuary save, of course. But then Imogen can knock the tent on it.

Looking at the map... Where did ghoul9 go? Hmmm....

Last edited:

Remove ads