(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yup. Just taking longer to get over jet lag than I thought. Last night I was working on catching up here and I fell asleep on my keyboard and lost what I had done!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] Miss Imogen shouldn't have gone for the next round yet. (It's my fault for being so far behind) I like to resolve a few people at a time, and I owe you all a few more posts before the round rolls over. I'll get to it soonish, I promise.

There are a lot of ghouls on the way, but then, Dragonbait is a ghoul-killing machine (I hadn't looked him up before now... wow.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'll just keep the post and use it next round... so don't post another turn when I roll the round over! I've just got four NPCs and a bunch of Ghouls to resolve. I've been having trouble finding a good time to do it. I'm still catching up at work and at home (and on sleep) from travel.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just in case anyone is concerned about it, Chrysagon's Turn will work out as intended - Artus and Dragonbait are more than 30 feet away, fighting another group of ghouls from the ones that will be turned (assuming they fail the save).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I finally got the round done. Sorry for the long delay. I think this will be a fun fight, but it also intimidated me a bit, and took me awhile to get my head around all the moving parts. I hope everyone is satisfied with how their turns went. Should get interesting from here. Dragonbait is gonna be an undead slaying machine. I hope you don't feel overshadowed by the NPC and I hope I don't feel like I'm playing both sides of the fight too much. Let me know what you think - I always welcome feedback!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
well there are a *lot* of ghouls (grey?) so help is nice!

Rule questions - if we attack a turned ghoul, that breaks the turn right?

We are kind of spread out, we may want to fall back in a bit of a defensive line...

Fradak

Explorer
Sorry about that. I thought the crunching sound was coming from the tents but only one Ghoul was in it... Now the turning (and the sanctuary) is a bit failed .
Yes let the turned ghoul alone for 1 minute.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Hey 2 ghouls less is not a bad thing!

You should let Rodrigo and Dellrack know though, I'm not sure how obvious it is that the ghoul is turned, or if our characters know not to attack it...

Remove ads