OOC for The Lost Son

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Don't have complete mage

would like to but then everyone would want something how about we get started then add as we go at first level can't be to much you really want is there?

J

Leif

Adventurer
In truth, the things I wanted from Complete Mage are not available at first level. :)

Fethwynyth is complete except for the rest of his equipment, money, and so forth.

jcb2772

First Post
wishing to play

if my big bro (Jerrand) lets me I'll try and join he has taught me a little and i have a character in notebook but will change him into a cleric think this group may need one

jcb2772

First Post
just kidding

sorry Leif I was just pulling his chain he e-mailed me to check out this site so we could play in parties together so if your reading big bro check out my cleric and let me know if I got everything right will be able to post every couple days starting next week

Leif

Adventurer
I figured as much, given "brotherly love" and everything. I just wanted to add my own little tug to his "chain."
Hehehe :D

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Watch the tug of war

you two going to tag team the Dm not good on your part i got the whole monster manual on my side (now what page is Nightstalker on hmmm...) lol

post it here also we start May 21st :cool:

Leif

Adventurer
I made a pretty significant change to Fethwynyth: His prohibited schools of magic are now Necromancy and Transmutation. This made some changes to his spellbook and spells memorized necessary, too. The biggest difference, and the reason for the change, was the addition of the spell Mage Armor to both his spellbook and his list of commonly prepared spells. Fethwynyth will still forego the summoning of a familiar at this point. What I'm thinking about doing is waiting until his level increases, getting the Improved Familiar feat, and trying to summon a pseudodragon familiar, if you will allow it.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
No problem

That is o.k. with me i love to play mischievous pseudodragons lol that would be a cool familiar or since your an elf it could be a fairy dragon whatever you like not going to control the character building as long as the role playing stays good. Speaking of which here are a couple house rules:(bad word not really rules)

Remove ads