[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

Mista Collins

First Post
I am going to be gone until March 8th. I might be able to find some downtime during my training for this new job, but it is very unlikely. Feel free to NPC Tanith until I return.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
I am going to be gone until March 8th. I might be able to find some downtime during my training for this new job, but it is very unlikely. Feel free to NPC Tanith until I return.

Heh.. My evil plan is coming together. Now, if I can get rid of Dr.Z and jkason for a bit I'll have the entire game to myself. Oh, the havoc we may wreak then. [insert maniacal laughter here]

In any case, we'll try to keep her alive until your return. Assuming anyone ever opens that door. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
As a side note, happy easter to everyone. I should be around until Sunday evening, so posting won't slow too much on my part, as long as I get all the honey-do's done, but I expect most everyone else will have plans for the weekend, so I won't be hounding for updates or anything.

Mainly, I just wanted to say happy easter.

Mista Collins

First Post
Same to you. I might not be able to post much next week because I just moved into a new apartment and the cable guy doesn't come until later to do the install. But then again, if things do continue the way they are, my neighbor has so kindly allowed me to borrow his wireless connection.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
Same to you. I might not be able to post much next week because I just moved into a new apartment and the cable guy doesn't come until later to do the install. But then again, if things do continue the way they are, my neighbor has so kindly allowed me to borrow his wireless connection.

Heh.. I guess the real question is: does he know he's letting you borrow it.

Either way, we'll take care of Tanith while you're gone, one way or another. :]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The IC thread for part two is open for the new guys to get acclimated to the game, if you want to keep up. Hopefully everything will work out right so I can merge the two fairly seamlessly. Hopefully. :uhoh:

industrygothica

Adventurer
I will be leaving for New Orleans early tomorrow morning. I should have internet access when I get there, but there is no guarantee. Even if I do, my posting will likely be a bit slow. If not, I'll be back in a week.

Remove ads