[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm starting to think that maybe it's time to pick a different color die (for those superstitious dice people among us). I can't believe we went a whole round and everyone missed.

-IG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I too am happy with Courage. I will say, though, that my post rate might have to drop (perhaps completely) for the second half of February. I'm sorry about that.

KS,

industrygothica

Adventurer
So I'm working on something for us to do after this little adventure is done. I've got an idea in mind; something of my own creation. I'd like to know if there was anything that you all would like to see before I finalize anything though. I am going to try to put something in it for everyone--something tailored for your characters to make good use out of primary class abilities and such.

So if you have any suggestions on things you'd like to see incorporated, let me know. I can't promise anything, but I'll sure give it a shot.

btw, I'm planning on recruiting more players at that time as well, up to a total of around 6 to 8, if nobody has any objections.

-IG

Mista Collins

First Post
Not an objection, just a comment. I was in a group of 8 once. It could make the posting slow if we wait around for everyone's actions if combat ensues.6 seems to be a good amount.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
Not an objection, just a comment. I was in a group of 8 once. It could make the posting slow if we wait around for everyone's actions if combat ensues.6 seems to be a good amount.

Six is good, too. Although with a party that big, I probably won't wait around for everyone to post. At least not for long, anyway. Thanks for your input.

DrZombie

First Post
Say IG, how about I just mess around with the stats and skills of jonas, and just keep the name? That way we don't have to introduce a new character.

industrygothica

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
Say IG, how about I just mess around with the stats and skills of jonas, and just keep the name? That way we don't have to introduce a new character.

Works for me. As far as skills and feats and things go, he hasn't really done anything too defining that would merit a significant change in the story, so I think you could probably re-work him more to your liking without a problem.

Remove ads