• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Into the World

Dekana

Explorer
nick012000 did post at least once anyway, as he was gathering firewood.

Charlie will be proficient with clubs; if there are any forms of bat-and-ball games in this setting (ala baseball), his club will be from the sport. Otherwise, it's a mallet he uses to whomp rats and prairie dogs with.

renau1g

First Post
I'd like to move things forward, but maybe we could give him a little time? My 2 cents.

P.S. I couldn't imagine not having the sickle as an option & I hope someone picks it...(only other farming-type weapon is a scythe, but it's martial for some reason) I think it's cooler, just not the most in character choice for Mikhail.

Last edited:

bytor4232

First Post
Unless something major happens, I'll be making a big post tomorrow. I don't think there is much more to be milked out of this scene, but I want everyone to have a chance to contribute.

bytor4232

First Post
Dekana said:
Charlie will be proficient with clubs; if there are any forms of bat-and-ball games in this setting (ala baseball), his club will be from the sport. Otherwise, it's a mallet he uses to whomp rats and prairie dogs with.

Its up to you. Bat and ball games were pretty common in Medieval times. I'm not so sure of "safe haven" rulesets, but the simpler stoolball was very common as I understand it.

Last edited:

bytor4232

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Edit: I would like to use a dagger. I thought the 15 gp would be a bit much. If not, can I retcon my posts to a dagger? It would better fit Darren's personality.

Sorry, I didn't see your question.

Actually, a Dagger, according to the SRD, is 2GP. Go ahead and retcon, as it better fits the character concept.

Dekana

Explorer
Those are some interesting reads bytor; I always thought that style of game was a relatively recent invention. Anyway, I'll have the club serve both purposes; a mallet constructed for various industrial purposes, but which Charlie uses to bash rats as well as play stoolball. That probably fits better since the club wouldn't have been crafted with recreation in mind.

Of course, i could be putting way too much thought into this, lol.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads