• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Into the World

bytor4232

First Post
nick012000 said:
No offense, but I won't post personally identifiable information on the internet.

That would be why I didn't give my address or last name, or the names of my children or wife. There are other Arthur's in Davison. No offense taken, its just fascinating to see where everyone is gaming from.

renau1g

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Is there a compilation of the Savage Tide? I missed some of the last Dungeons :(

I don't think they've put a full compilation out, but they've done it for all the other Adventure Paths, so I'd expect them to do it again. Also, you can order back issues if you want, but I'm not sure of the shipping costs there.

Walking Dad

First Post
renau1g said:
I don't think they've put a full compilation out, but they've done it for all the other Adventure Paths, so I'd expect them to do it again. Also, you can order back issues if you want, but I'm not sure of the shipping costs there.
Shipping costs are murder. Perhaps my local store is able to order them for me (big orders= lower shipping costs)

bytor4232

First Post
We are off to a fairly good start! You all did a good job posting.

I guess one of the hazards of running games on this forum is wandering posters. I hope I can get that rogue poster removed from the IC thread.

Walking Dad

First Post
I have some problems posting (but not understanding!) "slang" ("ya know?" ;) ), not being a native speaker. I added an explanation to Darren's background for his more "refined" language.

I hope the bag and the club as extra equipment are okay.

bytor4232

First Post
Walking Dad said:
I hope the bag and the club as extra equipment are okay.

That's fine. You can find a simple club in any old woods.

Stats: Club - Dmg: 1d6 Crit: ×2 Range: 10 ft. Weight: 3 lb. Type: Bludgeoning

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
I have some problems posting (but not understanding!) "slang" ("ya know?" ), not being a native speaker. I added an explanation to Darren's background for his more "refined" language.
I decided that Charlie, being young and from a "backwater mudhole", would probably have some immature slang or accent. If it ever does get to be undecipherable, I'll be happy to have him speak a bit more normally.

Besides, right now the plan is for Charlie to become a paladin. It wouldn't do at all to have a noble warrior speaking like gutter trash. :cool:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dekana said:
I decided that Charlie, being young and from a "backwater mudhole", would probably have some immature slang or accent. If it ever does get to be undecipherable, I'll be happy to have him speak a bit more normally.

Besides, right now the plan is for Charlie to become a paladin. It wouldn't do at all to have a noble warrior speaking like gutter trash. :cool:

It's fine. No problems to understand you at all. It is a lot easier to understand a foreign slang, than to speak it.

BTW: Charlie has the heart of a paladin, if I have ever see one :)

Remove ads