OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Pinotage

Explorer
Gli'jar said:
My first fathers day as a father. 5 month old daughter. What a life changer.

You can say that again. Thankfully my kids are now older (4 and 2), so life has returned somewhat to normal.

Pinotage

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi Guys,

I'm going away for work until next Thursday and won't have any net access so can you please NPC me? I'll try and get something up over the weekend though, real life game tonight but.

Apologies

Cheers

Daz

Pinotage

Explorer
Well, it looks like the DM has gone missing. What's the plan? Are we going to hang around for a while and wait, or does somebody else want to take over the reigns?

Pinotage

D20Dazza

Explorer
Without the adventure I'm afraid I couldn't.

We should give Malvoisin a little more time, too often real life interfers and slows us down for a time :D

Personally, I hope everything is alright and he/she hasn't taken ill or anything.

Let's just hang on a few more days.

Cheers

Daz

Malvoisin

First Post
To my players,

With sincere apologies (and probably to no one's great surprise), I am announcing that I have to put all my games on hold for the indefinite future.

For a variety of reasons, my life has just become too busy to support running Play by Post games. I would love to be able to continue, but I just don't have time right now. I regret this very much, and have enjoyed the time I was able to spend Dming here. It may be that at some point in the future, I will be able to return as a player or DM, and if so, I hope there will still be interest from all of you. You're a fine bunch of people.

Thanks for understanding,
Malvoisin

Pinotage

Explorer
Malvoisin said:
To my players,

With sincere apologies (and probably to no one's great surprise), I am announcing that I have to put all my games on hold for the indefinite future.

For a variety of reasons, my life has just become too busy to support running Play by Post games. I would love to be able to continue, but I just don't have time right now. I regret this very much, and have enjoyed the time I was able to spend Dming here. It may be that at some point in the future, I will be able to return as a player or DM, and if so, I hope there will still be interest from all of you. You're a fine bunch of people.

Thanks for understanding,
Malvoisin

All the best Malvoisin!

Pinotage

Remove ads