OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Malvoisin

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Sorry Malvoisin, I tried posting last night but as I did so ENWorld seemed to crash, I tried 3 or 4 tims but no dice. Will post something now.

Cheers

Daz

Yes, I have also been frustrated a few times lately by the site's unavailability.

Perfectly understandable.

Pinotage

Explorer
Malvoisin said:
I'd be happy to have the players roll for themselves as much as possible. For example, you can roll for your own skill checks, attack and damage rolls, etc.

This is not mandatory, but it would help me save time.

Good question, thanks!

Any preference for an online site?

Pinotage

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage said:
Any preference for an online site?

Pinotage

Sure, I really like Invisible Castle.

It has a really easy way to link to the rolls you make, it auto-formats the result, and all you have to do is copy and paste the code.

Just make sure you enter your character's name when you roll, and all should be well.

Malvoisin

First Post
It seems that we are near to bringing the establishing scene to a close.

Thus far, it seems that the party is wishing to hire the services of Knag'rr the Finder in the evening, to guide the group into the desert hills and seek out Khubsheth. Feel free to refute any part of that interpretation that may be incorrect.

Go ahead and take all the time you need to finalize introductions and plans, I'm not trying to rush anyone. Once I get a sense that the everyone has said his/her piece, and is ready to go, I'll push you on.

I want to say how much I've enjoyed the characterization so far. For a dungeon crawl with 'throw-away' characters, you've all really done a nice of capturing the personalities of your PCs (as well as the flavor of the setting) in your posts.

Keep it up! :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey all,

Sorry for my lack of posting over the last two days, it was a very busy weekend, what with Father's Day and all.

Expect a new post for the game later today.

Remove ads