OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Malvoisin

First Post
Gli'jar said:
I have to just work on appearance, personality and background for Isfendiyar I think the rest is done, depending on the answer to the question below.

For the remaining monies, can that be held as random expensive spell components or do you want it detailed out, example is 10,000gp of spell components vs 5000gp diamond, 500gp black pearl, 50gp statuette, etc.

Gli'jar, I'm okay with you just holding aside some cash for spell components. I'm really not much of a stickler for components overall.

I'll be going over Isfendiyar today, and I'll let you know if I see any issues.

Malvoisin

First Post
D20Dazza said:
I was sur ethat when your int went up you got the skill points from first level, thought I'd read it somewhere recently - I'll edit the skills dwon, remove the reference to the once seeking bolts and do the other thing as soon as I can.

Cheers

Daz

Thanks, Daz! :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage said:
Malvoisin, I'm all done with Aethor. Let me know if there are any problems, or if you want to know what a certain spell from the Spell Compendium does (or even if I've gone overboard on the wands and scrolls and need to trim back!).

Pinotage

Well, that certainly is a lot of wands and scrolls, but I'm fine with it. Seems to fit the character concept.

I certainly will need to know what several of those spells do, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Aethor is ready to go over to the Rogues Gallery, with 134 hit points.

Pinotage

Explorer
Malvoisin said:
Well, that certainly is a lot of wands and scrolls, but I'm fine with it. Seems to fit the character concept.

I certainly will need to know what several of those spells do, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Aethor is ready to go over to the Rogues Gallery, with 134 hit points.

Excellent! Thanks! We starting this weekend then? Or Monday?

Pinotage

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage said:
Excellent! Thanks! We starting this weekend then? Or Monday?

Pinotage

I think there is a good possibility of starting this weekend...at least with some initial role-playing, scene-setting, etc.

Malvoisin

First Post
Gli'jar, I looked over Isfendiyar, and I think he looks great. He is ready to be copied over to the Rogues Gallery, with 75 hit points.

Malvoisin

First Post
Before we get started, I have one other request to make of all players.

Can each of you put together a little 'cheat sheet' detailing any persistent effects (i.e., special senses, immunities, auras, etc.) that I need to remember. This gives me a handy reference point, and allows me to avoid having to memorize every detail of five high-level character sheets.

Translation: Helps me not screw up so much. :)

Along those lines, I encourage all of you to 'seed' your posts with crunchy goodness once we start. Give me those skill checks, attack bonuses, damage spreads, spell details, etc., in game, if you can. It really helps.

Thanks!

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey all,

I've decided to get the IC thread rolling, so those who are ready can introduce their characters and establish their reasons for coming to Prophet's Leap. This is really just a prelude to the main game, which is of course, all about the dungeon. But, it gives you the chance to introduce the PCs to one another, and hopefully have a little fun role-playing your characters.

Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen In-Character Thread

See you all there!

Pinotage

Explorer
Aethor 'Gtharg' Silvermane, Male Dwarf, Rogue/Fighter/Barbarian 11/1/2, NG

AC: 30, Flat-Footed 17, Touch 30, hp 134

Listen +12, Spot +17

Important Abilities:

Darkvision 60 ft.
Evasion
Trap Sense +3
Uncanny Dodge
Improved Uncanny Dodge
Special Ability (Slippery Mind)

Gli'jar

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Gli'jar, I looked over Isfendiyar, and I think he looks great. He is ready to be copied over to the Rogues Gallery, with 75 hit points.

I incorporated the HPs, finished personality, background and appearance, and copied him over into the Rogues Thread. I made a change however and bought 4 scrolls, banishment, greater dispel magic, break enchantment and dispel evil, the rest of the monies is alotted to spell components.

Last edited:

Remove ads