OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Malvoisin

First Post
Rayex said:
A question: I want my headband of intellect to have a Continual Flame effect on it, how do you want to work out the price of this item?

It would cost Royce 110 gp to hire someone to cast the spell for him (60 gp fee for a 3rd level wizard to cast the spell, and 50 gp for the material component), so you can just add the 110 gp to the cost of the headband.

Royce looks like he's off to a good start.

Pinotage

Explorer
Excellent! Thanks, Malvoisin! I'll get to work immediatly. Came back from a 17 hour business trip to some good news!

One quick question - for wands, if we purchase them, do you require them to be fully charged, i.e. 50 charges?

Thanks! Really looking forward to this!

Pinotage

D20Dazza

Explorer
Coolness, cheers mate, the Dungeon Delver it shall be. I'll try and get the PC up over the weekend. I post nightly except I'm a little more sporadic on weekends.

Looking forward to this

Cheers

Daz

Rayex

First Post
Malvoisin said:
It would cost Royce 110 gp to hire someone to cast the spell for him (60 gp fee for a 3rd level wizard to cast the spell, and 50 gp for the material component), so you can just add the 110 gp to the cost of the headband.

Royce looks like he's off to a good start.

well, it's supposed to be cast on the circlet a long time ago, way before Royce ever got it, but I guess the price is the same then.

Will go over the details, spend some more on minor things etc, the next days.

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage said:
Excellent! Thanks, Malvoisin! I'll get to work immediatly. Came back from a 17 hour business trip to some good news!

One quick question - for wands, if we purchase them, do you require them to be fully charged, i.e. 50 charges?

Thanks! Really looking forward to this!

Pinotage

Pinotage, you can purchase a wand for fewer charges, and prorate the price, but the minimum number of charges is 25.

Malvoisin

First Post
I'm glad to see all five players are present and accounted for! :)

What do you guys think, is a week enough time to get your characters put together? I know it takes time to create higher-level characters.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help....

Pinotage

Explorer
A week should be fine. I can think about everything this weekend and get the write-up done early next week, say Monday or Tuesday. I've got the bare framework done, but I need to consider a few options here and there.

Thanks!

Pinotage

Gli'jar

First Post
Week is good for me as well. I will be gone this weekend so that gives me some leeway.

I have question about possible feat selection(s). Two exalted feats, Nimbus of light and Stigmata, (Nimbus is required for Stigmata). Adds a good touch to healing flavor but as exalted feats are often overdone, in more ways than one, I can understand if you would rather me choose two others.

Are character flaws and traits available?

Remove ads