• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad God's Key

Thanee

First Post
Maximum gold per level.

Ah, right, there was this little problem with no starting gold given in the first few splatbooks. ;)

Does 120 gp sound right? 75 gp average is close to the value of the starting package listed, which would be 3d4 x 10 gp (like sorcerer and wizard).

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Character submission

Llhuna
Female Gray Elf, 1st-Level Warmage
Medium Humanoid (Elf)

Hit Dice: 1d6 (6 hp)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+3 Dex, +3 armor, +1 shield), touch 13, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/+0
Attack: Shortbow +3 ranged (1d6/x3)
Full Attack: Shortbow +3 ranged (1d6/x3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Spells, Warmage Edge
Special Qualities: Elf Traits, Armored Mage (light)
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +1(+2 vs enchantments)
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 15
Skills: Concentration +4(4), Knowledge (arcana) +7(4), Listen +1(0), Spellcraft +7(4), Spot +3(2cc), Tumble* +5(2cc); * Armor Check Penalty -1/-1
Feats: Simple Weapon Proficiency, Light Armor Proficiency, Light Shield Proficiency, Point Blank Shot
Alignment: Neutral Good

Llhuna stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 96 pounds. She is 107 years old, has shoulder-long, silver hair and emerald eyes. Her slender figure is dressed in comfortable travel clothes of dark green color with a wide green-grey hooded cloak wrapped around her shoulders, partially covering a bow and quiver. A studded leather armor is worn on top of her clothing, a buckler is strapped to her left arm, and a dagger sheathed on her belt. Across her shoulders, the elf wears a simple shoulder bag, containing the rest of her light equipment, which finds no room in the small pouches and the scroll case attached to her belt.

Llhuna speaks Common, Elven, Draconic, Orc and Sylvan.

Spells: As 1st-level warmage
Warmage Spells Known (5/4; save DC 12 + spell level):
0 - Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Light, Ray of Frost;
1st - Accuracy, Burning Hands, Chill Touch, Fist of Stone, Hail of Stone, Magic Missile, Lesser Orb of Acid, Lesser Orb of Cold, Lesser Orb of Electricity, Lesser Orb of Fire, Lesser Orb of Sound, Shocking Grasp, True Strike.

Equipment: Dagger, Shortbow, 19 Arrows, Studded Leather Armor, Buckler, Traveler's Outfit, Shoulder Bag, Bedroll, Scroll Case, Belt Pouch, Waterskin, Spell Component Pouch, Eldred's Bag (containing 10 gp, 2 scrolls of Lesser Orb of Fire, and one vial of Alchemist's Fire); 37 gp, 9 sp, 0 cp.

Background: Llhuna hails from the Faerie Kingdom of Celene, where she spent her childhood in peace. But peace was just a deception, outside of the elven kingdom's borders, the war raged and eventually it would reach her family as well. Llhuna's father died defending the borders of Celene against a horde of orcs, and with that day, Llhuna's childhood was over. While her mother grieved the young elf spent more time practicing the various weapons at her disposal, but lacking the strength to wield a sword quick and deadly, she focused on bow and spell. During her training period, Llhuna had ample opportunity to test her skills against real foes and she discovered her affinity for evocations and similar destructive magics. When the war was over, Llhuna was in need for something else to apply her special talents to, and she found her fulfillment in adventuring. When every step you make can be your last and every door you open can reveal dangerous monsters, the talents and spells of a warmage will always be appreciated.

Last edited:

Tinner

First Post
Mimic said:
If you need another alt I would like to fill that spot. Been wanting to play a monk for awhile now.

Don't really need a monk right now, but feel free to post one.
You never know, if a player drops we might be able to fit you in.

Tinner

First Post
Thanee said:
How does this look like?

I'll finish the background within the next days (hopefully tomorrow).

Looks fine so far. I'll work you in ASAP.
I'd rather you didn't take the dog though.
This is my first PbP, and I'm having enough trouble keeping track of the players, I'd rather not add in animal companions, unless it's a class feature. Cool?

helium3

First Post
Is it a familiar? You could always just use the OOTS method and have the poor animal residing in an extradimensional space until needed.

Tinner

First Post
Thanee said:
Sure, no prob. I'll just pick up a different skill then. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanks! Looks good as is now.
Don't kill yoursefl on the background. A paragraph or two is plenty.
Just put a few roleplaying hooks together, and give us an idea of her personality, etc.

Thanee

First Post
Yep, I'll be finished by tomorrow night. During the last day or so, EN World was not accessible (only got time outs).

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads