• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Galbraith

First Post
I'm sorry, but tonight just won't do. You see, I'm washing my hair and I'm scheduled to watch E/R. After that I might do a load of laundry, some ironing and a few dishes. I have a quiche that I'd like to make. It is a very yummy recipe I have. A bit of bacon, some montery jack cheese, onion a hint of garlic in a pie crust.

You see. I have decided to become the ultimate in evil. The Martha Stewart

I doubt that you will want to live once I redecorate your castle and bake my lemon cream puff pastries.

linnorm

Explorer
Galbraith said:
I'm sorry, but tonight just won't do. You see, I'm washing my hair and I'm scheduled to watch E/R. After that I might do a load of laundry, some ironing and a few dishes. I have a quiche that I'd like to make. It is a very yummy recipe I have. A bit of bacon, some montery jack cheese, onion a hint of garlic in a pie crust.

You see. I have decided to become the ultimate in evil. The Martha Stewart

I doubt that you will want to live once I redecorate your castle and bake my lemon cream puff pastries.

That's just dispicible. Evil, sure no prob. Vile evil, mmm, ok I can do that. But that? *Shudder* Excuse me while I go cuddle with Cthuhlu.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I have a plush Cthulhu. It's very cuddly indeed. :D He watches over my computer and prevents it from misbehaving by threatening it with madness from Beyond.

Corinthi

First Post
Just a note.

I'll be out of town all weekend and probably won't be able to post again until Monday.

My apologies for any delay this causes. Going down to Wizard World Texas this weekend. Going to be judging Heroclix all weekend. Should be entertaining, if not vile.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Corinthi said:
Going to be judging Heroclix all weekend. Should be entertaining, if not vile.
Well I've read somewhere, must have been on WotC message board, that large amounts of heroclix can indeed be vile and that precautions should be taken.

Corinthi said:
My apologies for any delay this causes. Going down to Wizard World Texas this weekend.

Well apologies are always more acceptable when given with gifts. :D

Corinthi

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Well I've read somewhere, must have been on WotC message board, that large amounts of heroclix can indeed be vile and that precautions should be taken.

*chuckles*

I'm a collector, so the hobby definately has some vile qualities, I must admit. I recieved a Bruce Banner (Very Rare Heroclix that consistently pulls in 80-100 bucks on Ebay) a few months ago as a gift for all my judging and found myself huddled in a corner murmuring something about the 'Preciousss....'

After a few scalding showers and a liberal scourging, I felt a-ok again though.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Corinthi, I hope I didn't assume too much with Roach. I don't want to rob you of your role-playing, but I'm also trying to move the story along. Please do let me know if I'm stepping on your toes, role-playing wise.

Corinthi

First Post
Ray Silver said:
Corinthi, I hope I didn't assume too much with Roach. I don't want to rob you of your role-playing, but I'm also trying to move the story along. Please do let me know if I'm stepping on your toes, role-playing wise.

No worries, that was much the way I had pictured it. No muss, no fuss, just grab some kid and bite his nose off. The more matter of fact it was the more disturbinng it'd be for all involved. I actually picture him chewing on it like a bit of jerky as he walks along thinking to himself.

Hmm, perhaps too much visualization there.

I'm off to scourge myself. Have a good weekend all.

Jesse

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Corinthi said:
I'm a collector, so the hobby definately has some vile qualities, I must admit. I recieved a Bruce Banner (Very Rare Heroclix that consistently pulls in 80-100 bucks on Ebay) a few months ago as a gift for all my judging and found myself huddled in a corner murmuring something about the 'Preciousss....'
*LOL* Hey at least they are taking care of you. :D Even if it is leading you down a dark corridor. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads