[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

linnorm

Explorer
Fine with me. By the by, I'll be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow (Monday) night and my access will be spotty at best. In case it comes up Ralam will: [sblock]Ralam will continue as he has been, studying an opponent and dropping on them from the ceiling. He will try to stay invisible as much as possible, and if a death attack fails he will try to withdraw to the Baroness's chaple for healing and buffing.[/sblock]

Wrahn

First Post
No objections here. It is obviously difficult to adjudicate a fight like this over a message board (or even over a tabletop) I think you are correct in going to the narrative mode. Fights like this take hours normally, over the board we will probably be at this until we are all old.

Just so you understand, Aekir will attempt to lead Sebastian away from the others to deal with their "issues" privately. The general combat plan (if you need it) is to weaken him a few times with some a round or two of claw attacks and then grapple to make sure that Aekir grants Sebastian peace. (negative energy levels subtract from ability rolls, so it is unlikely he will be able to break the grapple before Aekir sucks his life out).

Afterwards (assuming he lives) he will sneak (his dust of disappears should have long since expired) and try to find out what happened back at the combat.

Remove ads