[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I mean, you could climb up there without much difficulty, it's the remaining hidden thing that I would worry about. Though there is a nice couch over there.

linnorm

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I mean, you could climb up there without much difficulty, it's the remaining hidden thing that I would worry about. Though there is a nice couch over there.

A ring of invisibility should do the trick, plus being above eye level is usually pretty effective for hiding even without magic. I'm mostly wondering if the ceiling is flat, like in a house or office building, or vaulted like a church or something. If it's flat Ralam can drop off of it onto a victim, if it's vaulted that's alot harder.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida, this out of character thread is at the point where we like to see a cut off... I know you got a lot going on, and that you have big things going on in this game, so if you need it to stay open keep me inform and if not, please upon up a new OOC thread.

Thanks,
BS
PbP Moderator

Wrahn

First Post
Isida,

Do you need anything else from us?

I think the plan is to have the baroness send down for as many of the slavers that are willing to come. When they enter, we hit them with all the force we can muster. Assuming we finish them off, we move down and take the stragglers.

linnorm

Explorer
Isida,

I'm on vacation until next Tuesday so my internet access will be pretty spotty. If you need to autopilot Ralam he'll wait for the fighting to start and then drop down on one of the enemies with his assassin's dagger. He'll then switch to Dread Lord's Touch and look for opportunities to attack from behind.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey guys, this final confrontation is taking a lot longer than I thought, so would you guys mind if I were to abstract some stuff to move this along quicker? There's one last big scene coming up, and I think I'd like to try to wrap this up before the New Year. Yay? Nay?

Remove ads