[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Rhia

First Post
My apologies, Isida. I hadn't posted since I had taken myself to the temple services because I hadn't heard an update from you about that. I had assumed all of our characters were not in the same time synch and that's why I hadn't heard from you. It's a bit confusing when we're all passing the days at different speeds. It seems as if Eradiel is at least one day ahead of Loviana. But oh well!

I guess I'll just assume I saw nobody in the temple and start posting with my meeting in a little bit.

Rhia

First Post
I've already talked with Isida about this, I'm bowing out of this game. I've enjoyed reading all of your dastardly acts and will continue to keep track as it's devilishly fun. :D

Linnorm, Isida will most likely just give you the information you need from Eradiel, especially since I would have needed her to tell it anyway!

Take care. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok guys, I am spinning Loviana's story off into a separate solo game because it has deviated so much from this game. Now, the rest of you are currently in the Baroness manor... so what are you up to?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok guys, I am spinning Loviana's story off into a separate solo game because it has deviated so much from this game.
Yay me! I wish you all the best of luck, and if I can use my Jedi mind power to help those of evil hearts I shall do so. :)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Now, the rest of you are currently in the Baroness manor... so what are you up to?
Well, Gwyn doesn't exactly need to freshen up or nap; he's damned impatient to see his charge/quarry, but the guards don't need to know that. I just have a strange aversion to making posts that don't further the storyline (also why I haven't posted much in Life in Vein).

Remove ads