• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Those are good things to get diagnosed with. They let you legally use performance-enhancing drugs like Ritalin. Sociopaths get much less fun prescriptions, designed to keep them from killing people.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
They let you legally use performance-enhancing drugs like Ritalin.
There’s never a good reason my friend... ;) I've not had something like than in my system in probably 15 or so years and the fact that I did take it made joining the navy harder, and also made getting a clearance harder.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Laptop - Am getting memory backed up, and I send it out to the company to be repaired no later than Tuesday.

Great, I'm glad to hear your not losing any data. (Though technical memory is simply your RAM, it’s your hard drive there backing up. :p)

Wrahn

First Post
I am back (well for now) I have a lot of reading to do, and I probably back only for this game (due to the horrendously slow speed that this place loads at). Am I still welcome?

Remove ads