[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
I just have a strange aversion to making posts that don't further the storyline (also why I haven't posted much in Life in Vein).
Well if the DM is waiting for the post, I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about your strange aversion as the post is going to advance the plot. :)

Wrahn

First Post
Darn it, how am I suppose to kill your character if you are going on a spin off series? Well, I guess I can always make guest appearances. :]

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
As this adventure seems to demonstrate quite clearly, Isida has no qualms about mixing different adventures into a whole. I wonder, has this been planned from the beginning?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
I wonder, has this been planned from the beginning?
I've pretty much know since October of last year... ;)

Wrahn said:
Darn it, how am I suppose to kill your character if you are going on a spin off series? Well, I guess I can always make guest appearances. :]

:lol: Don't take this the wrong way but Loviana has enough issues to deal with, she doesn't need a revisit from Aekir... :p

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir's background is interelated with one of the "do-gooders" backgrounds. Isida all but said at that point, this is what she had in mind. I guess my question would be, does the spell the end for the two game. There are about to be casualties on both sides me thinks. I am not sure where we will go from there.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Wrahn said:
Aekir's background is interelated with one of the "do-gooders" backgrounds. Isida all but said at that point, this is what she had in mind.
Yup. :) I couldn't give the first first time I read this but that sounds right. :)

Wrahn said:
I guess my question would be, does the spell the end for the two game. There are about to be casualties on both sides me thinks. I am not sure where we will go from there.

Yeah, I think the blood is going to run deep... I'm not sure what it means for the greater good game as I think they've always been a party, but Vile Darkness has always been considered a game of individuals and though I don’t know it’s fate I do know that Loviana splitting off was the simple fact she was no long vile and not a reflection of the games “impending” doom. :)

linnorm

Explorer
How high is the ceiling? Would Ralam have a reasonable chance of succeeding if he used a potion of Spider Climb to climb up on the ceiling and drop onto one of the opponents?

Remove ads