OOC - Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

JimAde

First Post
My apologies. I've just been very busy and barely able to keep up with the game I'm running. :) I'll post IC tonight or tomorrow morning.

tylermalan

First Post
Its not really your fault, but when I caught my mistake in post 107 I edited it and asked an OOC question. If you could check that out I'll post again afterwards, sorry for not noting in this thread that I edited it!

JimAde

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
FYI:

I will be out of town starting this Sat the 23rd and will not be back until probably the 3rd.

Please NPC Vaerhia as needed.

Happy holidays!
I will also be pretty much off-line starting tomorrow through next Monday (long week-end).

Eluvan

First Post
Okay guys, thanks for letting me know. My posting's likely to be slow-ish as well actually. I'm visiting relatives over Christmas and New Year, and I do have internet access but probably won't be using it as much as I would at home.

doghead

thotd
My posting will probably be minimal until the 3rd. Down to the beach for Christmas, then off to another beach for New Year. *sigh* The things we are forced to do for family and friends.

Cheers everyone. Have a good holiday and if i don't see you before then, a great new year.

thotd

Eluvan

First Post
Wow. My commiserations doghead, that sounds arduous. :p

Have fun everyone, and I guess we'll pick the game up after the New Year.

Remove ads