• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

Eluvan

First Post
Yup, that's fine. I'm assuming most people will have slow/no posting frequency over Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the notice though. :)

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm... been waiting on a post for a few days now Hypersmurf. Is this just Thanksgiving slowdown? If so then that's cool, don't worry about it, but I just wanted to check that there's not a deeper problem.

Scotley

Hero
Maybe an "attention Hypersmurf" post is called for. He's been online.

Anyway, I'll be out of reliable contact until Monday or Tuesday, have a good weekend all.

Eluvan

First Post
Yeah, I think you might be right. I've put a notice in the thread title.

Hyp, when you do see this - as well as posting in the IC thread, do you think you could put up a list of your current memorised spells on your character sheet? I just realised that you don't have them listed yet.

Eluvan

First Post
Well, don't know why Hypersmurf hasn't been posting in this game, but at any rate... I'm sick of waiting, so I've moved things along by just having Estariel follow Eclaiyan and Krikit.

Hyp, if you finally see this and decide to start playing once more feel free. Otherwise I'll remove Estariel at the first opportunity and recruit a new cleric type.

doghead

thotd
Scotley (from the IC thread) said:
Wyk positions himself next to the table moving a chair out of the way. "What do you think of our companions? I don't think I'd want to tangle with that elephant woman. She's built like a behemoth."

"Mammoth. Its called a mammoth, not a behemoth," responds Minala quietly, a serious look on her face. "Its a type of elephant, only bigger and hairy.

"I saw it in a book," she adds ernestly by way of explanation.

*sigh* don't you hate it when a great response comes to you and you can't use it.

:D

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm... JimAde, tylermalan, are you guys waiting for something from me? I thought I gave you all the information from your circuit of the castle, but was there something in particular you were hoping to learn that I didn't mention? It's been a while since I've seen any posts from you...

Remove ads