• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

Eluvan

First Post
Feedback?

Well, we have regular posting resumed, save for AmorFati with his computer problems. :(

So that's good. But I thought I should just take a moment to collect some feedback, because I'm kinda new at running PbP and I'd like to know how I'm doing.

So... any comments? Don't pull your punches.

I realise that so far there has been little swashbuckling. More talking. I'm unclear as to whether that's just the way it's evolved, and is fine, or whether it's my fault for screwing up the pacing and you guys are getting bored. I'm just not sure, so it'd be nice to hear your thoughts on that in particular.

Scotley

Hero
Definately not bored! I am enjoying the game. I think we got a little off track because we weren't quite sure what path to take next. The latest post should get things moving again. I for one have enjoyed the chance to think a little more about my character's personality and such as well as meet the group, but I would like to buckle my swash now.

I'm enjoying the game. :) I don't see anything you need to worry about - except the fact that your players got a little stumped on the items issue, which isn't your fault so don't worry about it. :) I like talking, and I like action, so I'm happy.

Eluvan

First Post
Cool, it's heartening to see so much positive feedback! :)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it so far, and hopefully we should very soon have some action to spice things up.

doghead

thotd
Ghost Hacking

Hey all

I've just dropped in to say hello. I'm going to be ghosting Minala for a while until AmorFati can come back. She's too big to be a wallflower really.

I don't know anything about the planes, but then nor does Minala (or Kandeen), so we should be fine. See you in the IC thread.

thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads