• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

JimAde

First Post
I had posted last among the players, so I was waiting, too. I think the server downtime threw everybody off. Let's get rolling again! :)

JimAde

First Post
Naturally, Krikit is much more the subtle "sit in the middle of your web and wait" sort of guy. :D

But I'd be up for an assault. Hopefully a stealthy one. Maybe we could stage a distraction of some kind. One or two of us could just walk up to the front gate and request an audience with lord mucky-muck while the others try to sneak in.

tylermalan

First Post
Well, I feel like we're going to need our equipment, but I almost don't want to try to get in the big bad guys house only to find out that our stuff isn't there...

JimAde

First Post
Well I'm here, but pretty much out of ideas. Let's make a decision about what to do in this thread so we can move things along. I suggest we take the bodyguard gig as a first step to finding our feet, then decide how to deal with Lord Mucky-Muck afterward.

JimAde

First Post
That sounds like a stealth operation. Any experts? Krikit has a +7 Hide modifier in Gnome mode and +3/+5 Move Silent. Not too stellar, but not bad for no ranks. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads