• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Party

Earmy "the spider", human rogue|wizard (Scott DeWar)
1. Eldwyn Billbuckle, strongheart halfling bard|cleric (Scotley) [and Rover, Eldwyn's riding dog]
2. Emagor Rilliance, human fighter|wizard (Leif)

Ahh, yes! I forgot for a moment that I learned that trick from you.

Scotley

Hero
I'm game to continue. Rather busy this weekend, having procrastinated on getting my taxes done. Should be back on track tomorrow evening.

Thanee

First Post
Here's a quote from an older post, that might be helpful:

For preparations... you might want to think about what kind of magic items you would like to get your hands on (as in acquire from a merchant) in the region of 5,000 - 10,000 gp total (i.e. not necessarily a single item).

Some have posted something already, but maybe you have other ideas by now?

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor would like to have Wands: of Magic Missile CL 3 or 5, and Detect Magic CL 1 or possibly higher. His dream item, of course, is a Ring of Wizardry (1st level spells).

Thanee

First Post
You are all level 6 now (I think only Eldwyn was level 6 already, so yeah, that means level up for you; Eldwyn is rather close to 7 already, only 900 more XP :)).

Your current XP is found in the INFO thread along with a lot of other useful stuff.

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads