• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Permanent Magic Weapon --- I meant an actual magical weapon, like a +2 longsword. ;)

Identification --- 100 gp each, you just need the material components, Eldwyn can identify the items himself.

Mantor's Library --- Yes, you did venture in there already, it isn't completely finished, but much of it is done already.

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
You buy the pearls and I'll cast the Identify spells.

I agree we need another wand of curing of some sort. Maybe a cure light or moderate (for immediate healing) and the one that does fast healing 1 for like 12 rounds(for the most cost effective post fight recovery). The name escapes me just now.

Eldwyn would definitely like to add the flaming or other +1d6 elemental damage boost to his sling. If he does the bounce shot with his Halfling Warsling and skiprock hitting a second target will the extra damage apply to both?

Thanee

First Post
I'm currently waiting for some news about Scott DeWar's recovery, before moving on. With HolyMan gone and Malachei not being around much if at all, we are down to just you two right now, plus DeWar, of course, so there might be a need to recruit one or two new players.

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
I had already forgotten that DeWar was banged up, shame on me. :.-( Yeah HM taking off like that was a shock. I wonder what caused that? My guess is that it was some kind of trauma here on the boards, because he didn't just vanish, he carefully told everyone, 'Hey, I am out of here,' before he split. And his profile shows that he's peeked in a few times since, but apparently hasn't done much else. Anyway, he was a good, dependable player and DM, and he is already missed. Might be time to look for more. Unless you want to scale the adventure down for two PCs until DeWar is feeling better? :D

Remove ads