• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=For Thanee] can you e mail to my gmail account your copy of earmy so i can ensure we are on the same page? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=Scott DeWar]I havn't made any changes to it, so I still have your last version. I will send that one to you.

Also, you should edit the above post and remove your e-mail address from it immediately.[/SBLOCK]

Malachei

First Post
The professor brings a bottle of Vyrus-B-Gone from the lab.

FYI: I'll be traveling most of this month, with only short stopovers at home. I'll probably not be able to update the game before I leave, and I'm not sure I'll be able to regularly post in between. What I do know is that I can't reliably post / answer PMs. I might be online every once in a while, but please don't count on it.

Leif

Adventurer
The professor brings a bottle of Vyrus-B-Gone from the lab.

FYI: I'll be traveling most of this month, with only short stopovers at home. I'll probably not be able to update the game before I leave, and I'm not sure I'll be able to regularly post in between. What I do know is that I can't reliably post / answer PMs. I might be online every once in a while, but please don't count on it.
Thanks for the Vyrus-B-Gone, Dr. Schnickschnack! I'm feeling better already. I can't see any lesions, is my back cleared up?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads