• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Good then, that there is no need to buy it. ;)

Hint: if you add the gold (from selling stuff you do not need and what you already have) together with the value of the items you want to keep, and then divide by four, things will make a bit more sense.

Bye
Thanee

Let's say you have an item worth 20k and another item worth 16k and about 60k in gold.

Together that is 96k in value.

Divided by 4, that is 24k each.

Assuming Emagor gets the ring, that is 20k value, leaving 4k in gold for him.

Everyone else will also get 24k in total.

It is just one way to handle it, but I think it is quite a fair one.

Bye
Thanee

One small correction. You each got 5000gp (twice the original reward). :)

You find those in the INFO thread under the "Individual Treasure" SBLOCK (I have added 500pp to all four of you).

Bye
Thanee

a- i think i understand what you are saying about the hint

b- i calculated the pp at 5 gp per instead of 10 gp per pp (that was old school)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The original manufacturer is indeed, re working my innermost workings at this time. HE is a just holder of the maintenance contract and is upholding HIS end of the contract very well!!

nobody ever said recovery was painless.

Scotley

Hero
I would be on board with Thanee's suggested system of distribution. My experience is that it works rather well. And it means more gold for Eldwyn to buy himself something nifty.

Remove ads