• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

Gnome I take you don't have any room for players..? If the oppertunity might arise I'm interested. Jut read up this chapter and it all keeps good stuff and as mensioned before.. your campaignworld has alot of background and indepth stuff. Nice! I'm sure gonna have fun reading up on it.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Thanks for your enthusiasm, TFO, and I'm glad that you are enjoying reading it - but I'm afraid that there are no openings at this time.

Sorry :(

Note to those actions in the main thread, remember, Jirlai has a wall of ice up, and you all probably won't be there for a couple rounds, depending on Gnomework's generosity.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Creamsteak quitly mumbles to himself about how he's outmatched, outnumbered, and outmagicked by the encounter. Methinks it is going to result in a lot of my own blood spilled.

Thank god for humble Githyanki in the background. Had he been any less humble, I'm sure I wouldn't have lasted this long.

BTW, Animus IC is probably in the moodset that a rage puts a barbarian in, but only towards the goblin who has struck him. A little IC misplaced anger...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
An apology, and a question

In the middle of writing the udpate concerning the battle between Jirlai and Jansson, I was rereading the earlier posts to find the halfling's init.

Of course, I passed over the various posts for actions of those outside the wall of ice last round. The one right before I posted caught my attention - Dalamar's.

Then, I realized it - I had screwed up. Seriously, screwed up.

If the AC had been there, not only would it have gotten its normal two attacks on Jirlai, it also would have gotten an AoO on him when he used the staff. That would have certainly had a major impact, assuming that the AC hit - which, with three attacks, it had a good chance of.

...thus, I am very, very sorry that I did not see that. I would especially like to apologize to Dalamar, as he probably felt that I was ignoring his post altogether.

My initial reaction when I saw that just a little while ago was to rewrite the post. However, by now, there are two responses to the post - that may or may not make sense if the battle update was changed.

Therefore, I give you, the players, a choice. Do you want me to rewrite the update, to include the AC that Syld was supposed to have created, so that it is accurate to the actions posted - or leave it the same, so that the flow of the game doesn't change?

Personally, I would like to modify it, as it isn't fair to Dalamar that his action was ignored. However, as it would be unfair to the group - and those who posted a response to the update - if I changed the events of the round, thus making their posts illogical, I am leaving the decision up to the group.

Do I redo the battle update, or not? I leave it up to you.

Jarval

Explorer
You're asking if we want to take the chance to have two fewer dead PC's in the party? :D

Go ahead and rewrite it, it's no biggie for me.

BTW, if Jirlai doesn't kill anyone, Jansson won't go into his own little killing spree either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads