[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright, that last attempt didn't go so well.

I think I owe everyone an explanation of the last few months...

Around the end of June, I lost my job. At the time, my sleep schedule was such that my job was the only thing giving me any degree of stability. Once it was gone, everything went crazy for me. I lost interest in a lot of things - gaming included - and I just sat around and did quite a bit of nothing. Hence why I disappeared for three months.

I think that what I was suffering from was a touch of burnout. Prior to this last major break - which has lasted almost a year now - the Psionicle had been going on pretty much consistently for three years, I think. That's a long time to run a game, to worry and think about it everyday. I know that most of you have DM'd your own games, too, so I know you know where I'm coming from. Preparing for this game has been one of the most draining - but fun, too! :) - things I've done in my life.

And I think that, after the last seven months, I'm ready to get back into it. I have many plans for this game, and this is the first campaign I've ever run in my setting that lasted more than a month. Heck, this is the first game I actually ran with any amount of seriousness - and look how far we've come! This game is probably the longest-lived game on EN World. I mean, this game comes from the old boards - back in the day when the Iconics and Non-Iconics were still around!

I don't want to let this die, and I'm serious this time. I'm here to stay. I'm over the burnout, if that's what it was. I've still got a good number of surprises for all of you and hopefully a lot of fun and interesting times to be had for all.

If you're still interested, post here, please. I'll be sending an email to everyone who was involved when the game stopped within the next couple days, so that everyone is on the same page.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Sure thing, sour old Syld still hasn't gotten around to mastering those pesky Astral Constructs. Which reminds me, I need to complete that conversion to 3.5 at some point...

Remove ads