[OOC/Recruiting]The Gods Themselves

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Thanee said:
Human Rogue 3/Human Paragon 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 15

Looks like we're thinking along very similar lines :)

I'm looking at a human Rog3/Sor6/ArT11/ArM5, with similar feat and ability choices :)

-Hyp.

RobotRobotI

First Post
I can get in X posts a day, pending very special circumstances. I'm usually at the computer 4-5 hours every evening.

Edit : I plan on going with a Level 25 Human Fighter. But I want the Human Fighter's physical properties to be very... inhuman. Would this be cool, assuming it's entirely cosmetic?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Should you be needing an alternate, I have a 25th level druid from a different game that I could put the Divine Rank on. She'd be one of the nature dieties, with the animal domain or some such, if someone else doesn't already have it.

Ferrix

Explorer
I think Alter Reality is going to be a really popular choice for a salient divine ability, pity it has a 29 Charisma requirement as it's probably one of the most powerful abilities available to a Divine Rank 1.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
RobotRobotI said:
Where are you getting the (inherent) and (enhancements) bonuses from? I saw nothing about inherent bonuses in the Divine SRD.

Some magic items already figured in.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
lonesoldier said:
Inherent bonus is from the Tomes and Manuals (Tome of Leadership and Influence) and the enchancements bonuses are probably from their equipment counterparts (Cloak of Charisma). HP stands for Human Paragon ('Prestige' class from Unearthed Arcana) and level is the bonuses for being 4th, 8th, etc, level.

See? Our DM knows what he's doing... :D

Bye
Thanee

Curious.

I can't do this right now but a storyhour I'm doing is changing focus to the gods and their activities. I'll have to watch this to see how you handle them.....very curious.

Remove ads