• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC/Recruiting]The Gods Themselves

silentspace said:
Ankh - there's something mighty familiar about your character concept :p

At least he won't be a Genasi! ;)

I'll have to really think about the build...flip through some books for more detailed ideas and such. Would there be problems if I use Dieties and Demigods instead of the SRD? I don't know how much was changed/updated when it was put into the SRD...

Thanee

First Post
I don't think they updated anything at all. I have seen some stuff in there, that looked suspiciously 3.0. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I suppose a bonus feat every 3 levels and caster level every level, otherwise only what every character gets.

This SRD has the epic stuff included.

It also has the divine stuff (link is at the bottom left).

Bye
Thanee

RobotRobotI

First Post
Although I'd nearly finished my Earth Fighter Guy... I concluded that a Plant Domain Sorcerer3/Cleric12/Geomancer 10 would be a billion times awesomer. Think it'd be okay to switch to that?

lonesoldier

First Post
Perhaps I should change the thread title to Full? I'll go do that.

Everyone who is playing, I will not be able to start the game until the 21st of May. So take your time and work out your characters. I'll post up the background for my campaign on the weekends. Nothing's too different, other than the variety of lesser deities and the material plane is changed. Otherwise everything is out of the DMG.

silentspace

First Post
This is the character type I'm thinking of... not really any stats yet, just some concepts...

Mek Ju
Demigod of Battle
Domain: Luck

Mek appears in many guises. He is sometimes seen as a mad old man, with straggly white hair and beard, wearing voluminous blue robes over a thin body. Drawn to the randomness and challenges of war, Mek is known to throw himself into battle with abandon. Mek loves battle, and laughs at those too meek to accept the risks of war. Nothing is safe in life - one can be struck down as easily by a runaway horse-cart as one can in battle. Why not die fighting for something you believe in?

Eons ago, Mek was born a human peasant. But he ascended to divinity as a king, after decades of leading armies into battle to fight evil. Mek leads from the front. Even when faced with defeat, Mek is among the last to retreat, buying time for others. Mek believes all should test themselves in battle. Even the physically weak, such as himself, should train and prepare. There will come a time when a split-second will decide the fate of not just your own life, but the lives of your fellows, and of your countrymen. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but that should not prevent one from taking risks. Mek stands for courage in the face of the enemy, in the face of life-or-death combat, and in every facet of life.

Remove ads