• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just so everyone is with me... We don't need to establish a party yet, really, but I would like to pass time until dusk. A few posts getting us to sunset will do and then I will start the "exciting" stuff. I hope you've enjoyed the tone so far. I have, and I feel like we've gotten to know Daggerford a little, which is nice.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
b3cd337cd5fca6eaa3d640e0140dc2ca.jpg

When you post a snappy one-liner and your signature makes it so much more...

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] can I get one more post covering Drui's afternoon (pass time until early evening, when the Table of the Sword engages in mournful battle-hymns.)

The rest of you, I will do one about going to the Shining, and then I will get going. It's taken more than a week longer than I expected, but oh well. I think I always expect PBP to go faster than it does.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] can I get one more post covering Drui's afternoon (pass time until early evening, when the Table of the Sword engages in mournful battle-hymns.)

The rest of you, I will do one about going to the Shining, and then I will get going. It's taken more than a week longer than I expected, but oh well. I think I always expect PBP to go faster than it does. Thanks for waiting!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's fine. I kind of like the (relative for my games) relaxed pace we've been going at. If everyone is happy with it, I don't mind continuing in this way. If it picks up later, that's cool too. Is there anyone who feels this game is moving too slowly? Please speak up if you do, otherwise, if eveyone is enjoying it, I won't rush and we'll keep going like this.

Not to say that there won't be action... there will. Heck, if we make it far enough, this adventure-fusion has a few dungeons. Who knows how far we could go? At the rate PBP takes, there's material enough for years. I'll keep running as long as you keep playing.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Just seems like all of the games I'm participating in have been moving slowly lately. I don't mind taking time to build on some story but people need to participate for the game to move forward. And I don't want to be 2/3 of the posts.

Squirrels are evil!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads