• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So here's how I'd like to play it:

I will get Titus's intro done later today, and almost certainly get the "true" adventure started tomorrow evening (North America Pacific Time). I wouldn't mind a few more "getting to know the city" posts before that one, though, so feel free. We DO NOT need to get the party together ahead of time. They will be drawn together as the adventure starts, so feel free to do your own thing.

I like the idea of Tommi, Dandin, and Lionel taking Angis on a pub-crawl (Lionel's mum will probably kick him out of the Cow when they start dancing on tables). We can get to know some of the other taverns, and the characters a bit. I was going to write about it myself, and I can, but I want to make sure that Angis is willing to be dragged about town by a well-meaning couple of halflings and a ne'er-do-well. (I imagine that the three friends thought it would be a lark to try to cheer up a maudlin dwarf.)

PS I understand that quite a few people don't post on weekends, and I'm okay with that (although, personally, I have more time to post on weekends, not less, so in that way I don't quite understand it.) so if we don't get a lot done before tomorrow, that's okay. Most of you are in time-zones that start the day earlier than I do, so "tomorrow" is almost "the day after" for some of you.

Looking forward to it!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So here's how I'd like to play it:

I will get Titus's intro done later today, and almost certainly get the "true" adventure started tomorrow evening (North America Pacific Time). I wouldn't mind a few more "getting to know the city" posts before that one, though, so feel free. We DO NOT need to get the party together ahead of time. They will be drawn together as the adventure starts, so feel free to do your own thing.

I like the idea of Tommi, Dandin, and Lionel taking Angis on a pub-crawl (Lionel's mum will probably kick him out of the Cow when they start dancing on tables). We can get to know some of the other taverns, and the characters a bit. I was going to write about it myself, and I can, but I want to make sure that Angis is willing to be dragged about town by a well-meaning couple of halflings and a ne'er-do-well. (I imagine that the three friends thought it would be a lark to try to cheer up a maudlin dwarf.)

PS I understand that quite a few people don't post on weekends, and I'm okay with that (although, personally, I have more time to post on weekends, not less, so in that way I don't quite understand it.) so if we don't get a lot done before tomorrow, that's okay. Most of you are in time-zones that start the day earlier than I do, so "tomorrow" is almost "the day after" for some of you.

Looking forward to it!

I'm sure Angis isn't willing, but doesn't mean he can't go along LOL Sure, take him on a crawl.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Turns out I didn't find the time to get started (a round in another game I am running took me a long time to resolve and ate up my posting time). I will get it done ASAP, though. Thanks for waiting.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, here we go! I have been busy this week (I believe based on the generally low post-count in games I'm involved in) that most of you are pretty busy too, so no pressure to anyone.

I'd like to get a few more simple establishing posts up, and then I will start the adventure. Thanks for joining me.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

I don't know if you noticed, or did it on purpose, but you named your familiar Morwin, while your Aunt (cousin, really, but you call her aunt) is Lady Morwen. I don't have a problem with it if you don't. In fact, I think you may have named your familiar after her (Morwin would be the male version of the name). What do you think?

tglassy

Adventurer
Totally didn't do it on purpose, I must have read the name and had it in my head. Let's go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Question, in the Storm Kings Thunder book, there's a small, CR 0 beast called a Tressym. It's a cat with wings. Has some interesting perception skills.

Anyway, it says with the DM's permission, someone who casts Find Familiar can choose a Tressym instead of a cat.

So...could Morwin be a Tressym instead of a hawk?

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads