(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Titus has spare the dying at least so if we camp, he'll wake up.
Titus does NOT have Spare the dying. Titus is no longer magically inclined. I need to change his stats in the RG.

Titus only had magical powers when he was under the influence of Sing-Axe, which he has broken free of, due to the mercy of his friends, and the teachings of a druidic circle. Escella wouldn't know most of that yet, but then, she wouldn't know of him ever having Spare the Dying either (her idea of him wouldn't go much beyond him being the nephew of the Duke of Daggerford, aside from her having been there when he betrayed the party in the mysterious basement of the Floshin Estate - where she narrowly avoided also being under Sing-Axe's control!)

@FitzTheRuke @tglassy

If Titus is the Duke’s nephew, would Morgan recognize him? I don’t know if they’d know each other- Morgan didn’t really rub elbows with the upper echelon of society - but he’d definitely recognize the Duke and, possibly because the ‘Royal’ family.

Not saying we can’t know each other but I’m curious. Ps: how old is Titus?

Morgan is his late 20s/early 30s
How old is the rest of the party?

Yes. The one with the smoking eye. Wasn't there an adventure or a campaign like tat? 4e? 3.5 even?
So, I just did a search on the 3.5 adventure and all I found on google was the final battle in the shrine where you guys were forced to defeat Titus. (It was the top hit) What an epic battle and a fun read!

@Neurotic were you playing a different character??

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
So, I just did a search on the 3.5 adventure and all I found on google was the final battle in the shrine where you guys were forced to defeat Titus. (It was the top hit) What an epic battle and a fun read!

@Neurotic were you playing a different character??
I didn't play it at all, I read about it in some review or story hour or something

Remove ads