• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

@FitzTheRuke question:
Thegar was preventing Morgan from filling slots. Back when I made the character you said Morgan needed time with his spellbook. You were suggesting 'an hour or two with my book'? Were you suggesting I getting my full complement (minus the web spell) or just 1/2 my level as per the wizard short rest rules?

Sorry for your he incessant questions:

Is there any notes or anything regarding what his goals were out here? I guess the necromantic ritual or whatever he was working on might be in the spell book but there wasn’t any missives or ledgers or anything? Any leads as to what some of his associates may be up to?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry for your he incessant questions:

Is there any notes or anything regarding what his goals were out here? I guess the necromantic ritual or whatever he was working on might be in the spell book but there wasn’t any missives or ledgers or anything? Any leads as to what some of his associates may be up to?

You haven't opened his chest yet. You can use the keys, but it seems to me that it's generally standard to ask a rogue to take a look first.

Remove ads