[OOC] - Sons of Gruumsh.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm definitely interested -- divine caster - either Cleric or Favored Soul, most likely Cleric.

I am going to submit two clerics.

One is going to be a drow (ECL+2) female cleric who worships Eilistraee with domains of Drow and Portal. Would wield a morningstar, shortsword, shortbow, would wear light/medium armor to take advantage of her inheritent dexterity. Her mother was slaughtered by an orc warparty and has a personal vendetta to hunt them down and destroy every last one that was involved in her death.

Not sure how you feel about ECL+ races, in this case, she would be 2nd level where the others would be much higher. Let me know.

Do you want a full character sheet for submission or concepts at this point?

The other would be a dwarf cleric, with domains of War and Wrath, worshipping Clangeddin
Truesilver. Wielding a battle axe and preaching the principles of the dwarven race, somewhat of a dwarven Friar Tuck -- jovial, good-natured, a passion for good ale, but always ready to throw himself into battle. Heavy armor and shield, would function as a back-up tank.

Last edited:

Bral Firerock

First Post
Keral Brownbear, Male FR Human Bbn4: CR 4; Medium Humanoid ; HD 4d12+12(Barbarian) ; hp 40; Init +2; Spd 40; AC:12 (Flatfooted:12 Touch:12); Atk +8 base melee, +6 base ranged; AL CG; SV Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; STR 17, DEX 14, CON 16, INT 12, WIS 12, CHA 10.
Skills: Climb +7, Handle Animal +8, Heal +2.5, Intimidate +8, Jump +10, Listen +7, Ride +7, Speak Language +1, Survival +8, Swim +8.

Feats: Armor Proficiency: light, Armor Proficiency: medium, Cleave, Instantaneous Rage, Power Attack, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency.
Possessions:
Weapons: Greataxe, Masterwork (320 gp); Battleaxe (10 gp); Dagger (2 gp).
Armor: Armor of Rage (1,600 gp).
Goods: Coin: gp (3456) (3,456 gp); Armor Maintenance Kit (1 gp); Backpack (2 gp); Bedroll (1 sp); Coin: sp (2) (2 sp); Candle (2) (2 cp); Coin: cp (1 cp); Case, map or scroll (2) (2 gp); Fishhook (1 sp); Flask (3 cp); Flint and steel (1 gp); Grappling hook (1 gp); Lamp, common (1 sp); Oil (pint) (3) (3 sp); Pouch, belt (2) (2 gp); Rope, hemp (50 ft.) (1 gp); Sack (1 sp); Torch (2) (2 cp); Waterskin (full) (1 gp); Whetstone (2 cp).

Here's a bare bones, will flesh out in a bit.

Edited for point buy, and STR is +1 for 4th level ability add on.

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
Name:monk, Hair: Black
Weight:193, Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Brown, Speed: 40ft

Class: Mnk, Race: Human
AL: LN, HD:4d8+3

HP: 25, AC: 17
SV: Ref+7 Fort+5 Will+8, Init+3

Fighting Styles:
Style one: Juan Fan
Style two: Pao Chui

Skills:..............................Feats:
Balance+7........................Improved Grapple
Climb+7...........................Eyes in the back of your head
Jump+7...........................Two-Weapon Fighting
Move Silently+7................Deflect Arrows
.....................................Weapon Finesse

Weapon: nunchaku, frost (2302 gp) Armor: none
Gear: 2289gp, 7sp, 8cp
Monks Robes, Backpack(2 gp), Lantern, hooded (7 gp), pint, oil (1 sp x2),
trail rations(2 gp x4), waterskin(full)(1 gp), torch(1 cp x2), rope, hemp(1 gp), Bedroll(1 gp)

Special:
Evasion, unarmed damage 1d8(magic)
Flurry of Blows +1/+1
Slow fall 20ft.

History:
Selected at birth, Cain was raised in a temple all his life, learning and mastering the weapon and styles of his master. For 21 years he trained and praticed, increasing his skills, learning how to bring peace to himself and how to use his entire body as a weapon in this time, his name was forgotten even by himself. On his last day, apon defeating his master in combat, Cain was presented with a magical nunchaku. In return Cain had to give up his name once and for all. Since then he has travled for 3 years, earning a living helping others. He has recently arrived in Melvaunt, to relax and look for more work.

Noticeable features:
Tattoo inscription across his chest, long scar across back

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
I'm definitely interested -- divine caster - either Cleric or Favored Soul, most likely Cleric.

I am going to submit two clerics.

One is going to be a drow (ECL+2) female cleric who worships Eilistraee with domains of Drow and Portal. Would wield a morningstar, shortsword, shortbow, would wear light/medium armor to take advantage of her inheritent dexterity. Her mother was slaughtered by an orc warparty and has a personal vendetta to hunt them down and destroy every last one that was involved in her death.

Not sure how you feel about ECL+ races, in this case, she would be 2nd level where the others would be much higher. Let me know.

Do you want a full character sheet for submission or concepts at this point?

The other would be a dwarf cleric, with domains of War and Wrath, worshipping Clangeddin
Truesilver. Wielding a battle axe and preaching the principles of the dwarven race, somewhat of a dwarven Friar Tuck -- jovial, good-natured, a passion for good ale, but always ready to throw himself into battle. Heavy armor and shield, would function as a back-up tank.

I like both concepts. I'll leave it to you to decide between the two of them. Consider yourself in.

WarlockLord

First Post
I'm just going to do a concept, I'll stat him up later if you like it.

Thokk was a typical orc warrior. It was his first day as a fully grown orc male, and the tribe was going to go on a raid to celebrate his coming of age. As the orcs hit the village, Thokk was appalled and horrified at the screams of the innocent victims. He turned on his tribe then, flying into a rage and killing several before he was forced to flee.

Thokk is a barbarian, who later learned the arts of the fighter. He will wear full plate and carry a greatsword.

S@squ@tch, I think it would be cool if you played the drow. You see, the orc raiders killed a certain drow woman in their attack...I think this would be interesting in inter-party relations.

Mellubb

First Post
If Sasquatch's Drow Cleric chosen, I would like to play a Halfling Rogue, Servant to the Drow. Although, I am often disciplined harshly I feel a loyalty to her and her mother. I would serve as a scout and stealth for the party. Pretty much a standard halfling rogue.

Mellubb

First Post
If not I could submit a Wizard. Probably a conjurer, I know it is not on the list but do you have the complete mage. I really like some of the stuff they have in there. If you would be willing I can post the stuff I would want to use and see if you aprove or not.

He has been studying the migration habits of certain creatures for years. When he discovered what was happening near the ruins he was mortified and went to the city to inform them and hopefully find a group to thwart this evil plan.

I like both characters the same and I will post stats for each probably tomorrow. When do you plan to stop recruiting?

Remove ads