OOC Spycraft: Blood Money, Table of contents

Game Control

First Post
To help keep things straight, here is a table of contents for the Spycraft campaign. I'll edit it to keep it current.

It's OOC so anyone can post. Might as well use this thread for comment if you want. I'm subscribed to the thread so I'll know if someone posted.

Spycraft Campaign Charter

This where the guidelines and house rules are found. It is part contract between GC and PCs and part general announcement board for the campaign.

The Rogue Gallery

Meet the Villains. Oh, and the agents too!

The Briefing

Where you'll be introduced to the agents and learn about a new strain of tuberculosis located in Zimbawe that might be linked to an ageing French terrorist. Fun, eh?

Gear up!

Boys (and one girl) with toys. You'll see that this is a health conscious bunch; they're ready for the ebola virus!

The African Dream

What is the African dream? A bunch of rich white folk having fun in a faux retro Victorian manor, of course! Read on as our intrepid agents follow their first lead and of course head into trouble.

Regrouping

Where the agents get back together at the safehouse and entertain a Company guest.

Road to Binga

Where, I believe, our heroes are off to Binga.

Medecin Sans Frontière

Again our heroes split up and this time Luddite and Tokiwong are off to investigate the Doctor Gournay.

The Lion's Share

Tokiwong invites Lana Gauthier to the restaurant for a chat.

The Warehouse

The agents are reunited and have hopefully cornered their target in a warehouse at the harbor.

Part II briefing

No rest for the wicked!

Atlanta

A new town to play in.

The Catalina Motel
Day 2
The IBM tower
Hunting Armstrong

Day 2 was busy and frankly a little confusing if you don't pay attention. Start with the Back at the Catalina thread and try to follow!

To be continued...

--------

Misceleanous OOC thread (for my sake more than yours)

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11265

Last edited:

Steel Ronin

First Post
[OOC: Just wanted to say that the African Dream link is taking me to the Gearing Up thread. All the others seem fine. Thank you for making this table of contents - it helps!]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
LURKER ABOVE

Got to say your stories great so far - I'm just jealous that I missed the start and can't be a character in it:(

(Otherthing is I've only got the Spycraftlite download and not the full book - but hey I can lurk:))

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: LURKER ABOVE

Tonguez said:
Got to say your stories great so far - I'm just jealous that I missed the start and can't be a character in it:(

(Otherthing is I've only got the Spycraftlite download and not the full book - but hey I can lurk:))

Sweeeet a fan... wohoo... I feel so popular now...

lp

First Post
Actually I'm lurking too, couldn't get my character done because I'm in the middle of finals. (Actually I should be studying right now, I have one in 7 hours) Really enjoying the feel of the game so far, will try to emulate it when I start my local campaign.

Game Control

First Post
Thanks for the support.

I must be doing one or two things right. Now if I only knew what these things are...

I got to say that I'm particularly proud of the simple fact that I'm successfully doing it in a foreign language. I learned English mostly in school and by watching the Simpsons!

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Wow! You're doing this in a foreign language? I'm extremely impressed! Me, despite studying it for 3 years, can barely speak a word of French. Oh well.

This game is very exciting, and I'd like to add my praises as well.

Remove ads