OOC Spycraft: Blood Money, Table of contents

Luddite

First Post
wheee....thud.

I must say I was excited. I going like "Okay, we have been in Harare for 4 hours and already we have blown our cover." But otherwise you guys did great for little co-ordination.

And Congrats on the Action Die for GhostFox and Toki.

Now lets see what is in store for us next, As the Thickens begins to Plot.

-Luddite

Steel Ronin

First Post
And I am not out of this yet!!

I've downed two guards, had three shoot at me (hit once), had my gun jam, disarmed an attacker, and now am locked in hand to hand with a knife-wielding killer who has already cut me!

Oh man. . . the life of a soldier.

Steel Ronin

First Post
Repost from Tactics:

<<I think next time I'll require an AD before attempting the shot. It would be more in line with the overall mechanics of the game.

Normally you roll a threat then expand an AD

For a call shot you'd expand an AD and then make a tougher than normal shot. >>

How would you like us to type this?

Called Shot: I shoot at the tire and hope to cause it to explode. (+6* 1/- O)

Something like that?

Game Control

First Post
Originally posted by Steel Ronin Called Shot: I shoot at the tire and hope to cause it to explode. (+6* 1/- O)

Something like that? [/B]

Well, say it's a called shot and mention the AD expanditure so I'm sure you knwo what you,re doing. No need for the asterisk on a called shot; the asterisk means you wish to activate a critical threat and a called shot is already treated as a critical success if it hits.

I doubt I'll allow these sort of things against a henchman or mastermind (or PCs); it would be anticlimatic. But against vehicles and minions, why not.

Remove ads