• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Howdy folks! Back from the land of, er... Well, formula one racers and overpriced convention food. And the Colts, too, if you're into this "football" thing I've heard about. Our event didn't turn out the way we planned (what does?), but it ended up being better than we hoped when it started (does that make sense?). Anyhoo, I'm back and ready to go.

There should be one more "leftover" from the other group, unless Hypersmurf has changed his mind.

Lazlow

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I hope Lazlow comes back, anyone know a possible cause of his MIA?

Yeah, too much work piled up after a week's vacation. Sorry about that, last week got away from me. I'm working on putting something up right now...

LogicsFate

First Post
Sorry I forgot weekends and such, just in case it wasn't appearant before, I'm overly paranoid.

Seriously I apologize, probly to much caffiene

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Lazlow said:
There should be one more "leftover" from the other group, unless Hypersmurf has changed his mind.

I think I'm probably risking becoming overextended at this point... so I fear I shan't be crossing over.

-Hyp.

Gray Shade

First Post
Welcome, Dr. Z! You have walked in upon my character at a very frustrating moment, so please forgive his welcome, but it is Berserker Bill's temper, not mine. I say: Huzzah! and welcome to the game!

Remove ads