[OOC] The Fifth City

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I personally vouch for queeny, not sure about that wolf there [Ha! just kidding!! . . . . .er, uh, nice puppy dog, be nice to me Fenris . . . . .]

Fenris

Adventurer
I personally vouch for queeny, not sure about that wolf there [Ha! just kidding!! . . . . .er, uh, nice puppy dog, be nice to me Fenris . . . . .]

*growl* Ha, glad to see you too Scott!

MV: Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Queenie likes to play rogues and sorcerers. So Scotley, would you mind a second rogue? Does the group feel we need a second rogue or sorcerer more? MV are base classes allowed i.e. the witch? Queenie might be interested in that class as well.

For me, martial definitely. Fighter or barbarian most likely. MV Are the archetype/alternate class features found on d2pfsrd all available (the Paizo "official" ones)?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
This:

If you grab a feat or rules fiddly bit from a source outside the core rulebook, please provide a link to d20pfsrd so I have a gander at it.

is posted earlier. # 84 to be precise.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hi! *waves*

Nothing much to see. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and good luck on your job search.

Fenris and I are discussing character options, hopefully we'll have something for you soon :)

Scotley

Hero
*growl* Ha, glad to see you too Scott!

MV: Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Queenie likes to play rogues and sorcerers. So Scotley, would you mind a second rogue? Does the group feel we need a second rogue or sorcerer more? MV are base classes allowed i.e. the witch? Queenie might be interested in that class as well.

For me, martial definitely. Fighter or barbarian most likely. MV Are the archetype/alternate class features found on d2pfsrd all available (the Paizo "official" ones)?

Second rogue? You mean flanking buddy? Bring it on!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay, so warning: I always have trouble making characters. I'm pretty much indecisive as it is then there are sooooo many choices to choose from!

I'm not decided yet between rogue and sorcerer but I'm leaning slightly towards sorcerer now. Slightly. There are a bajillion bloodlines for the sorcerer which hampers me making a choice.

I know nothing about Babylon 5 either... If that is important but from the reading I don't think it is.

So, that's where I'm at. Nothing to see here! Lol

Remove ads