[OOC] The Fifth City

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hate to say, I am having no problems. I know that the two of you are geographically far from one another. I have no idea except solar flares.

Scotley

Hero
They've been making some changes to the site the last few days. I'm guessing at least some of the behavior is related to that. I got logged out a couple times Friday, but it seems to be okay now. They moved stuff around and the site looks like crap on my iPad, but okay on the computer. No speed issues for me, but occationally pages hang and I have to refresh. Especially when posting.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, a game question: Is there any taboos such as fire is considered demonic? this is in regards to choosing an element of magic for an elementalist wizard. I really feel the fire elementalist here.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
How magic is viewed depends on the culture. The human kingdom has strict laws about magic in general but there's no particular bias for or against any kind of magic in particular.

Fenris

Adventurer
Yes, I'm thinking investigative type. More part of the establishment, not criminal rogue.

I'll see if I can shake a few trees and find some players...

It is too early in Spring for any players to fall out of the trees :) That said.....

MV, if you have room for two more, Queenie and I are interested. We had been reading along for a while and ruminating, sounds like a great set up. So good luck with the job search and let us know if you have room for two!

Remove ads