[OOC] The Fifth City

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Absolutely! 5E has both sorcerers and wizards, with sorcerers having access to the draconic and wild magic sorcerous origins and wizards have access to specialties in the traditional schools of magic. In addition, backgrounds would allow you to further refine the concept. With yours, in particular, the Noble background would be perfect.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Update: I do not yet have the PHB as I am still unemployed and broke. However!!! I had two interviews last week and one already this week so my employment situation may be improving very soon.

Fenris

Adventurer
Update: I do not yet have the PHB as I am still unemployed and broke. However!!! I had two interviews last week and one already this week so my employment situation may be improving very soon.

Great news MV. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

If you have the basic rules (which we know you can afford :p) then if we post characters with the class features written out. That should help you get a handle on things until things improve financially for you.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I now have the 5E PHB. :D

A new recruiting thread for the 5E version of the Fifth City should be popping up tomorrow-ish. I will provide a link here for convenience.

Scotley

Hero
Excellent. I am still very interested. Haven't made much progress yet on my character conversion. Busy time of year for me. I'll try to get some work done tonight.

Remove ads